<$BlogRSDURL$>

June 28, 2004

Appa came to see us during the weekend. It was a very short stay, just one day on Sunday. But I kept myself awake a lot of the time so he could play with me and clean me up when I required him to. While I was pretending to be asleep, I overheard Appa and Amma feel that I've become a little plumper than I last saw Appa 10 days ago. Amma is especially very happy that I'm putting on some skin in the right places - near my thighs & legs where I can be pinched, for fun :)

I havent yet started entertaining people, but I love it when others get a kick out of seeing me turn my head and peering closely at them when they snap their fingers or shake my rattle. My schedule is becoming more and more nocturnal. Nowadays I am awake from around 11 pm to 1 am and again from 3 am to 5 am. I should get more normal once I get a little older. But for now Trichy Thatha, Trichy Paati and Amma (and Appa, when he's around) will have to put up with my night life.

I became two weeks old on Saturday! How does it feel? Feels great! I have my punyavachanam next Sunday, which means I'll officially get named. I know my actual name will be Jaagruthi, but I wonder what other folks have in store. Its a pity that I'm not allowed to choose my name. If any of the folks give me a name I dont like, I'll protest (when I can talk) and tell them that since I had no say in how they named their kids, they cant have a say in how I am named too!

0 comment(s):


Hi. Can you please tell me who you are when you put in a comment? Since there has been all sorts of nonsensical spam in comments, from now onwards you'll have to enter the word shown to you before submitting your comment. I'm really sorry for this, but I really don't want to see spam in comments.

Post a Comment