<$BlogRSDURL$>

June 20, 2004

Hi, I am Jaagruthi and this is where you can follow my activities. I was born 8 days ago, on 12th June 2004 at 17:01 hours at Lalitha nursing home in Trichy. Currently I'm not upto much else besides eating and sleeping. I went home from the hospital yesterday, so I will take some time to get used to the new surroundings. See you later!

1 comment(s):

hello Jagruthi kutti
it seems appa,amma,janu patti or sat chittappa didnt mention about me to yoy.otherwise howcome no comment about my ABSENCE atleast?!!

By Anonymous Anonymous (Jul 8, 2004, 8:28:00 PM)  


Hi. Can you please tell me who you are when you put in a comment? Since there has been all sorts of nonsensical spam in comments, from now onwards you'll have to enter the word shown to you before submitting your comment. I'm really sorry for this, but I really don't want to see spam in comments.

Post a Comment