<$BlogRSDURL$>

July 12, 2004

I turned a month old today! I am so excited to have been around for a month now and am learning all the time. I learnt last Friday that I can charm Amma, Trichy Thatha & Paati by continuously smiling at them. They only find out a while later that while I was charming and entertaining them, I had totally messed up my clothes and the bed with the output waste from all my intake [you know what I mean!]

I wonder why neither Appa, Amma, Janu Paati or Sat Chitappa mentioned Sansui Thatha's absence at the punyavachanam. Amma calls him Sansui because of the various trips he keeps making to Japan/Korea etc. Amma keeps telling me how happy Thatha was when he, Paati and Sat Chitappa came to Trichy last month after I was born. Thatha had always wanted a grand-daughter and his wishes came true. I am really eager to see him. Appa was saying he'll be back to Madras this week so I'm sure he'll come and see me by the month end. He better!!

Mahesh mama has come to see me and I really like being with him. He tells me that he'll take me to eat ice-cream. I'd love that and I cant see why we cant go today to celebrate my birthday. I dont need teeth to eat icecream. We both need to convince Amma, Thatha and Paati though! He slept a lot yesterday, maybe even more than me! So maybe he'll stay awake a while tonight to give me company while I'm awake.

1 comment(s):

Hi Jaagruthi:
Congrats on your first month. You definitely have had a great time and will continue to have the same.
I managed to come to your blog through a link from another blog and your blog definitely did catch my interest. I will definitely catch up on your activities from time to time. Meanwhile, have a great time.
-Ravi

By Anonymous Anonymous (Jul 19, 2004, 9:26:00 PM)  


Hi. Can you please tell me who you are when you put in a comment? Since there has been all sorts of nonsensical spam in comments, from now onwards you'll have to enter the word shown to you before submitting your comment. I'm really sorry for this, but I really don't want to see spam in comments.

Post a Comment