<$BlogRSDURL$>

August 11, 2006

Yenakku joochenum

'Yenakku joochenum' means "I want juice". That's the first thing I demand whenever we go out for lunch/dinner/snacks. You'll definitely read more from me next time, this time, only photos please!






















Enjoying full glass of juiceWhere is my food? At the Oberoi
Bangles are a girl's best friendSiddharth mama's wedding
Playing the drums at the weddingRelaxing with Siddharth papa
From one mottai to anotherMama, nephew and niece - With Mahesh mama and Prithvi
Perie and me on the swingNatarajan thatha with me and Prithvi on the swing
With Prithvi and Sowmya perimmaMirror mirror on the wall, whose tongue is the longest of all?
Natarajan thatha exercisingNew salwar kameez
New ghagra choliNew paavadai
New night dressWearing another new salwar kameez
New ghagra choliClosing eyes while playing hide & seek
Hiding behind the curtainSitting in a gap at Kuteeram
In pain & shock after a thorn hurt my hand at KuteeramOff to play-school
Sunflowers at the restaurantSanthanam thatha trying to control me at the restaurant
With Amma, Satish chitappa and Janu Paati at the restaurantMy birthday gift from Satish chitappa, a study desk
Birthday party at play-schoolCutting the cake at play-school
Messy mouth after eating cakeBirthday cake at home
Messy mouth after eating cakeGiving Amma a bite of the cake
Satish chitappa gives me a bite of the cakeLet me out of here, I've already bathed!
A powdery messFootprints in the aata
How do I get out of this thing?Hey, how come there're alphabets here too!? What happens if I press this thing?
Hiding in the cotHiding in the cot
Holding court at Madras, with kollu thatha, Aravind anna, Santhanam thatha and Babu thathaGiving Janani atthai a kiss while Babu thatha eagerly waits his turn
With chinna kollu thatha & chinna kollu paatiRing of roses with Amma & Prithvi
Ring of roses with Janu paati & Santhanam thathaRing of roses with Satish chitappa

1 comment(s):

Next time better not be months away! But the photos are lovely.

By Anonymous Anonymous (Aug 16, 2006, 5:14:00 AM)  


Hi. Can you please tell me who you are when you put in a comment? Since there has been all sorts of nonsensical spam in comments, from now onwards you'll have to enter the word shown to you before submitting your comment. I'm really sorry for this, but I really don't want to see spam in comments.

Post a Comment