<$BlogRSDURL$>

September 22, 2006

A lovely time with cousins

I knew well before Amma's birthday that her birthday is in Auguth. Appa's is in Dechember. Mine is in June. On Amma's birthday, there were two birthday cakes, both surprises, one from Vidya chitti and the other from Appa. I enjoyed both. But I enjoyed blowing the balloon more! You should click on all the pictures below to see more!
Amma cuts her birthday cakeI blew this balloon by myself!Mahesh mama doesn't have a party hat!Have you ever got a pig muttha?
Soon after Amma's birthday, we went to Trichy. I had a lovely time at Trichy with thatha, paati, Ganesh mama, Chitra perimma, Carol mami, Krupa akka, Mahesh mama and Sharan anna. When we were there, Krishna jayanthi and Pillaiyar chaturthi were celebrated. Lots of sweets were made. I loved the seedai and kozhukattai. I got lots of dresses and gifts from my mamas, mami and perimma. Sharan anna always used to run up to me and call me "Ey Jaakuthi" and say "Nininininini" and rub my cheeks. Krupa akka calls me "Jaagruthi papa".
Mahesh mama with Sharan and KrupaA big bear hug and kiss from SharanOne of my favourite toys - the broomThree chamatthus
We played ring-of-roses. We also used to prevent thatha from going to sleep by lying on the paai as soon as he laid it out to lie down. Krupa akka and Sharan anna imitated the way thatha snores! Everyone loved it. All three of us used to run around the entire house during lunch time. So we've had food on the staircase, on the first floor and also behind the house beside the trees. We went to quite a few houses, had a lot of bakshanams there. We also went to some temples too. I really enjoyed myself.
Posing in new dressesFull style - kaal mela kaalWith Ganesh mama, Carol mami, perimma, amma, Sharan and Krupa. No Mahesh mama!Pooja time
Perimma, Krupa akka, Mahesh mama, thatha and paati came to Bangalore with me and amma. Here we went shopping, had ice cream, had lots of sweets, mixture, sat on the swing, visited people, had food at restaurants, went to the park and had a lot of fun together. Perimma had given me lots of story books. Nowadays before going to sleep, I force amma and appa to read them out to me. I love Bambi, Snow white, Cinderella. Appa and amma also bought me a fairy tales book and 'Jungle Book'. I love Baloo the bear and the small elephant who Mowgli meets.
Like like same sameGroup photo with perimma, Krupa, mama and ammaWith perimma, Krupa and a couple of other extras!Relaxing in my cot
After they all left, Appa, Amma and I went to Yercaud for a small vacation. We went by bus. It was my first bus journey. I really loved it. I kept singing rhymes, asking lots of questions, eating bun, idly, drinking juice, watching TV, reading books, looking through the window to see the clouds and other buses.

When we reached Salem in the afternoon, thatha gave us a surprise visit when we were expecting to only see him at Yercaud. We went in a taxi to Yercaud. Paati, thatha and Satish chitappa had got there in the morning. I loved the cottage we stayed in. I am crazy about staircases and I can spend an entire day going up and down a staircase without getting bored. The cottage had two staircases and the entire resort had so many staircases! I loved it! While Appa and chitappa played table tennis, I found a small slide and rocking horse to entertain myself. I also learnt how to win at chess. Since I'm a kutti ponnu, chapaatis were made for me in the cottage. But I also ate lots of vadais in the restaurant. We went boating and it was the first time I went on a boat! I immediately remembered 'Row row row a boat' and sang it. I wanted to bend and touch the water but no one would allow me to. Instead paati touched the water and made me touch her hand. Next time I go on a boat, I'm going to touch the water myself! It was quite cold at Yercaud. We'd forgotten to take my cap/hat along. So amma covered my ears and head with her dupatta. Appa said it made me look like a Russian girl. I don't know what that means!
Whose move is it now?Sunset at YercaudRow row row a boatLooking coy, Russian girl look
After going boating, we went to a small zoo nearby. For the first time, I saw in front of me animals which I'd only seen in books. I was really surprised to see a blue peacock, lots of rabbits, deer, parrot and dove. It was very thrilling. I hope to go to another zoo soon! After a really enjoyable stay at Yercaud, me, amma and appa came back to Bangalore by bus and once again, I enjoyed the journey.
Why isn't this peacock dancing like in my books?Poking their heads into my businessThulli odum maan kuttiWith thatha, paati, chitappa, amma and appa

2 comment(s):

Hi, this is Ashwanthe and I'm 5 years old. You have a great K'log (Kid blog, pronounced Kaylog).

I just started K'logging from http://ashu.quicksilverhq.com and I've K'rolled you.

Lets keep in touch and create waves on the Klogsphere :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous (Nov 15, 2006, 4:22:00 PM)  

Hi Ashwanthe. Lovely seeing your 'Klog', linked to it!

By Blogger Jagadish (Nov 16, 2006, 12:17:00 AM)  


Hi. Can you please tell me who you are when you put in a comment? Since there has been all sorts of nonsensical spam in comments, from now onwards you'll have to enter the word shown to you before submitting your comment. I'm really sorry for this, but I really don't want to see spam in comments.

Post a Comment